pondelok 13. februára 2012

Migration to Kubuntu finished, now to setup Eclipse!

I've recently got new computer, which is totally awesome. Just look at those specs:
CPU: 3.5 GhZ AMD Phenom II X4
RAM: 8GB (2x4GB)
GPU: ASUS 512MB DDR3
OS: Kubuntu
HDD: 250GB (SATA)

You may not thing it's awesome, but I think it. Just look at my previous PC:


CPU: 2.33 GhZ Intel Centrino Duo
RAM: 1GB
GPU: Nvidia 256MB
OS: Windows XP
HDD: 750GB (SATA + IDE)
Well, I've lost 500GB of my old IDE/ATA HDD which is not supported by new motherboard. However everything else is great! I've already did some plugin development on it and it's a lot better than on the old pc. I'll also be able to record videos and reviews of my plugins (I guess).
Now, I just need to properly setup Eclipse + EGit/JGit and start plugin development!
For those who are wondering, here's my GitHub acc: https://github.com/tomsik68/

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára