nedeľa 7. októbra 2012

GTalk: Crazy Experience: "Premium member has crush on you!" + Facebook Virus experience


GTalk

Hey guys, I want to share with you this crazy experience: A random person randomly added me on GTalk. Then started chatting with me. It looked so normal till I was questioned something like "what women are you into?" and there were some options, so I picked one and it started to look suspicous because she said she's a girl who wants to do some kind of "sexy show" for me?! So I've asked where did she found out my e-mail. She didn't answer. I've got some link to open and there were only ads. I kept saying "there are only ads on that page", I've even sent her a screenshot of the ad. After a lot of suspicous answers I've got from her, I said myself "It's a bot!", so I've just ragequit from there and blocked the user who chatted to me on GTalk. However, I think someone's google account was hacked, so I'll not share the username with you, but what I can tell you is, the bot said "she" is Jenni from Florida. I thought it was a crazy experience so I realized I should write a blog post about it and I started writing (go to top of this post to see further ;) ).

Facebook

What I've seen on facebook is, that my friend who's very very bad at English started writing me in english "Hi, wanna hang out?" and gave me some links to open. Then, he came online. Sad story for the virus xD

So we've learned once again internet is not a safe place, because you never know, who's on the second side of cable(or wifi or 3G or whatever ;) ) Be careful while sharing information with unknown people(I must be careful while blogging too ;) ).

1 komentár: