streda 11. septembra 2013

Education just got real, programming unreal :(

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know I'm alive(for now), but I have too much things to do at school, namely:
  • school project must be done in 2 months
  • visiting Prague
  • visiting CERN
  • on-line course at Johns Hopkins University - I'll be taking the computer security fundamentals course... Anyone? :) 
Anyway guys, I hope you're enjoying some of my work right now, if not please do so. ;)
I'm very sad to announce, that I won't be able to work on my plugins/mods/software/WhateverElseIdevelop most likely until November/December. In the worst case, until February 1st, 2014. I'll however check DevBukkit/github/twitter/blog/everything if anyone needs help.
I won't get on skype, because I don't have time to do that :'(

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára